If you have been thinking of starting an on-line business, you’ve probably already seen ads, sales pages and emails promoting numerous ways that you can become filthy rich practically overnight, with little or no work involved. Well, if it was as easy as what these marketers claim, everybody would be doing it and everybody would be rich!
Most of these are scams and the only one that makes any money off of these is the scammer. Again, remember the old saying “If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”. Before deciding on an on-line opportunity, be sure to do some research before parting with your hard-earned money.
Here are some things you may want to check:
1. Does the company have a proven track record? Search for the URL and the product name in Google. Are they listed? Is the author/creator known?
2. What are people saying about the product or service? Search a couple of popular forums for feedback. If you find a lot of negative feedback, you will want to pass.
3. Are there any testimonials on the sales letter? Are there any testimonials by well know Internet marketers? Do the testimonials include a picture and URL? Is there a way to contact the person who gave the testimonial? If you see only a name, the testimonial may not be legitimate.
4. Is there any contact information available? If you have a problem, you will want to be able to contact someone who can answer your questions. Be leery if NO contact information is available. Even f there is contact information available, you will want to check it out. Just because there is a link to a support desk does not mean that support desk is active
5. Are you paying to sell their product? If you must pay for the “privilege” of selling someone’s product, that may be how the company stays in business. They KNOW you are not going to sell much and therefore they want their money up front.
6. Are you being provided with a website as well as product(s)? While this may sound like an excellent opportunity, how many others are trying to sell the SAME product, using the SAME website? Chances are very slim that you will make any money at all.
7 Resources That Will Help You Make $100 A Day Online
Make $100 A Day Online is easier than you think. Here are 7 resources that will get you up and running. From getting the right mindset, ideas generation, planning, product creation, and website creation.
6 Sources For Ready Made Content For Your Blog
Coming up with blog ideas can be difficult from, but here are six unique sources that will help you keep your supply of content fresh and consistent.
Organizing Your Hard Drive — Part I
Organization is essential in everything you do in life. Well, maybe I should say desirable. This is especially true of organizing your hard drive.
Organizing Your Hard Drive — Part II
It is always best to keep structure to your project. Organizing your hard drive will make writing your ebook much easier. Definitely it makes handling the book as it is published easier.