Remember the old saying: “It is not what you know but who you know that counts” and that is true in Internet marketing too. From the very start of your Internet business, you will want to begin building relationships with other Internet marketers, especially those who have businesses similar to and/or complementary to your own business.
No matter how long you have been an Internet marketer, be it one day or 10 years, you need to continually work hard at establishing relationships with other marketers. You need other people in order to succeed.
Your list of contacts should include:
• Mentors – These are successful Internet marketers who can guide you and help you make critical business decisions. They can play a critical role in your business. Mentors may or may not charge a fee for advising you.
• Successful Internet marketers you know well – These are marketers that you can bounce ideas off of, ask questions of, and contact for help. These are people who understand what you are trying to do and the problems you are facing doing it.
• Internet marketers you are friends with – These may or may not be successful Internet marketers but they are people you know more than just casually. You may find your JV Partners in this group.
• JV Partners – This group of Internet marketers will help you when you launch a new product or service. In most cases the marketers in this group will be your best affiliates. Usually you will offer a JV Partner something that you do not offer your regular affiliates such as a higher commission.
• Your affiliates – These are the people that will promote your products and services for a commission. To be successful, you need people to help you promote your products so it is never too early to start building your army of affiliates.
• Contacts – This group includes Internet marketers you know casually, customers, prospects, and anyone else you may have a business relationship with. This group also includes those who provide you with professional services such as your graphic designer.
• Confidants – These are people who may or may not be Internet marketers but they are people who will stand behind you. When you fall, they will encourage you to get your act together and to get back on track. These may be people in your mastermind group.
Thought Plantation-Sow your First seed for Wealth and Happiness
This Post ” Thought Plantation-Sow your First seed for Wealth and happiness” discuss about the basic principle for fixing our mindset to achieve our goals and their purposes.
WordPress Installation: Security Risks Using Auto Installers
When installing WordPress, auto installer scripts such as Fantastico are a snap to use, but create security holes that leave your blog wide open to hackers. Here’s why you should never use Fantastico, SimpleScripts, and other auto installers with WordPress intallations.
Avoid Mistakes In Internet Marketing
Beginning marketers need to know how to avoid mistakes in internet marketing. But they first must understand what those mistakes are.
Getting Free Content For Your Online Magazine
You may like the idea of publishing your own magazine online, but how do you get quality articles to fill it? Here, Kevin explains the win-win way he uses to get great content for free.
Seven Steps to Choosing a Non-Profit Partner You Believe In
I read an article today called “The Cause” by my friend and fellow marketer, Tony Rubleski. Today he gave Ten Great Benefits of Cause Marketing. The #1 benefit being, “You’re helping an organization that you truly believe in.” After reading the article I wondered how a business would go about selecting a non-profit organization, so I prepared a list of Seven Steps to Choosing a Non-Profit Partner You Believe In